We are a group of creatives and developers experienced in providing creative technology for all our clients’ requirements. We are looking for someone that can ideate and inspire solutions whilst working alongside a team of developers and tackling various challenges within the business.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Product Owner, SaaS operations, System Architects and Quality Assurance Engineers within an Agile/SCRUM development framework. The ability to clearly communicate verbally and via documentation as well as taking on the ownership of their own tasks is critical to being successful within the role.
- Ability to work with both back-end and front-end technologies.
- Experience in working with Java EE frameworks.
- Experience in developing and testing REST APIs.
- Strong knowledge in OOP and OOD.
- Very good understanding in working with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Good understanding of cloud based application development and deployment.
- Good understanding in Continuous Deployment (CD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Good working knowledge in Linux command line.
- Experience in working with following tools:
Gerrit (Git code review and repository management)
Maven (Dependency Management)
Job role and responsibilities
- Working with minimum supervision to build features with required quality.
- Working together with product owners, project managers,UI/UX and Quality Engineers.
- Attend project discussions and clearly identify the scope and tasks.
- Ability to work with deadlines individually and as a team.
- Working under Agile/SCRUM development framework.
- BSc / MSc in Software Engineering or any other equivalent/ related professional qualification from a recognized institution.
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Experienced with agile development methodologies*Ability to work independently with a higher degree of responsibility.