We are a group of creatives and developers experienced in providing creative technology for all our clients’ requirements. We are looking for someone that can ideate and inspire solutions whilst working alongside a team of developers and tackling various challenges within the business.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Product Owner, SaaS operations, System Architects and Developers within an Agile/SCRUM development framework. The ability to clearly communicate verbally and via documentation as well as taking on the ownership of their own tasks is critical to being successful within the role.
- Familiar with software testing principles – Automated Testing.
- Ability to make decisions and risk analysis to maximize coverage based on risk and time.
- Familiar with QA Analysis Background.
- Experience testing mobile applications(IOS and Android) and web applications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong data and reporting Analysis – SQL databases and TSQL skills.
- Demonstrated experience writing test plans and test cases and have a quality mindset.
Job role and responsibilities
- Passionate about technology and the customer experience.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Execute testing strategy and regression test runs.
- Play an integral role in the agile software development lifecycle.
- Self-manage projects and tasks.
- Accelerate the innovation and delivery of product.
- Bachelor’s degree in computers science or equivalent preferred.
- Experienced with agile development methodologies.
- Passionate about technology.
- Self-starter with good decision-making capabilities.